- The Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not control, nor to people that we do not employ. We have no control over the websites whose content and links are displayed on our search results pages. Those websites will have their own policies for the collection, use, and disclosure of user information.
- If you have questions about the Policy, please contact us.
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect information sent by your browser, including information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, and search query.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer for the purpose of enhancing your user experience on the Eurobrix.com site. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back.
- All this information collected allows us to customise your user experience according to any preferences you may have, and to track usage trends of the Eurobrix.com website. You may set your browser to not accept cookies, but in this case we may not be able to offer you our complete service.
- When you communicate with us, we may keep your messages in order to process your query and if needed, reply to you directly.
- The information we collect is stored on our computer servers, which may be located outside your own country.
- Information sharing and Disclosure
- We will not store any financial information relating to you including credit cards or debit cards. All transactions are processed by a secure third party merchant processor.
- We will not sell, barter, or trade any personally identifiable information without your explicit consent.
- Information we have collected may be shared if we are requested to do so for legitimate reasons by legal authorities.
- We use many software applications, procedural rules, and physical safeguards to prevent any unauthorized access to the information we collect, but we do so on a 'best effort' basis and without any specific security guarantees.
- Changes to the Policy
- We may amend or change the Policy from time to time. Any substantial changes will be announced in a timely fashion on the Eurobrix.com site.
If you have any queries or comments about the policy, our use of your personal information, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to The Privacy Manager at:
Eurobrix Privacy Manager
Hours of opening: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (GMT)
Last Updated: 3rd of September 2009